Since creating the hand held professional mixer in 1964, Dynamic have continued to develop and create culinary preparation devices that are used in professional kitchens throughout the world.
Regardless of whether you use a Dynamix Mini Power Mixer, or one of their Junior, Senior or Master Power Mixers there is a Dynamic Stick Blender perfect for your business.
The Dynamix Mini Power Mixer can be used to:
- • Mixer: Indispensable for the preparation of soups, salad dressings, gravies, sauces, mayonnaise, refried beans and many other applications
- • Whisks: For easy preparation of batters, creams, mousseline sauces and whipped egg whites.
- • Foodmill/ricer: Ideal for making purees, smooth vegetable creams, compotes, etc.
- • Cutter: Allows you to grind, mix, chop vegetables, garlic, onions, herbs, parsley, nuts, minced meat, parmesan and making short crust pastry or bread dough.
Tasty cream soups can be prepared directly in the cooking pot, as well as many dishes such as fish soup, bread and cheese soup, spinach, mashed potatoes, chopped salads or cabbages pancake mixture, sauces, mayonnaise, cod brandade and so on,etc...
For day nurseries, and dietetics, finely crushed vegetables, mashes, gruel, pap's, mashed raw carrots,fruit creams etc.
The Senior Range
It allows you to mix, by small quantities, directly in the pots many applications including : fish soups, panades (thick soup reduced to puree), spinach, salads anbd mince cabbages, pancake pastes, sauces, mayonnaise...
For the nurseries or the diets : puree of vegetables lightly pulverized, porridge, raw carrots puree, fruits cream, etc...
The Masters Series
Tasty cream soups can be prepared directly in the cooking pot, as well as many dishes such as fish soup, bread and cheese soup, spinach, mashed potatoes, chopped salads or cabbages pancake mixture, sauces, mayonnaise, cod brandade and so on.
For day nurseries, and dietetics, finely crushed vegetables, mashes, gruel, pap's, mashed raw carrots,fruit creams...
Here are some recipes you could use:
- • Whole eggs
- • Oil
- • Mustard - 25 grams per egg
- • Salt
- • Pepper
- • Vinegar
- • Mix the eggs with the mustard and oil. Add the salt, pepper and vinegar only at the end or else it cooks the egg and the mayonnaise does not take.
- • TIP: With a mixer, whole eggs can be used, but with a whisk only the white should be used. Putting the eggs whole gives the advantage that water can be added to the mayonnaise to make a lighter sauce.
PORK AND PARSLEY STUFFING
- • Pork throat - 400 g
- • Fresh pork belly - 100 g
- • Onions - 80 g
- • Butter - 40 g
- • Parsley - 1/4 bunch
- • White wine - 50 cl
- • Salt
- • Pepper
- • Cut the pork throat and belly into pieces and put aside.
- • Peel the onion, chop it using the Dynamic cutter and put to one side.
- • Wash the parsley, cut off the stalks and chop it using the Dynamic cutter, put to one side.
- • Sweat the onions in butter, add the white wine and reduce until dry. Take off the heat and put to one side.
- • Finely chop the pork using the cutter, add the onions, the parsley and season.
- • Use the cutter again to obtain an even preparation.
- • Take away and put to one side.
- • Use your stuffing for various preparations (to stuff a joint, vegetables, etc.).
Let us do the hard work and source the right equipment for your Restaurant or Commercial Kitchen
Our goal at SCK is to sell you products that add value to your business.
We power your kitchen!