Have you thought about getting award winning cooking equipment for your own restaurant?
Our supplier Fagor Industrial supplied equipment to 3 of the Spanish restaurants, as follows:
No 6. Mugaritz, San Sebastian, Spain
in 2006, Restaurante Mugaritz first entered the list of the world’s best restaurantsand now has 2 prestigious Michelin stars. Endorsing both the quality of their cuisine as wellas the cooking equipment
Mugaritz used Fagor Symphony cooking equipment, surrounded by the signature emblem ofwhite silestone.
No.8 Arzak San Sebastian, Spain
Established in 1897 as a tavern and winery, Arzak became a restaurant in 1966. They nowhave 3 Michelin stars and are a regular fixture in any list of top restaurants.
in 2004, Fagor Industrial created a new custom made cooking line using the Symphony range.The design incorporated spacious cooking areas as a priority for the chefs.
No 35. Restaurante Martin Berasategui
Opening in 1993 Restaurante Berasategui now has 3 Michelin stars. The kitchen wasrefurbished in 2013 utilising a custom made Fagor Symphony Cooking line and incorporatingcutting edge technology that allows the chefs to perfectly prepare all details of their cuisine.
This years top 10 are:
- No.1 NOMA COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
- No.2 EL CELLER DE CAN ROCA GIRONA, SPAIN
- No.3 OSTERIA FRANCESCANA MODENA, ITALY
- No.4 ELEVEN MADISON PARK NEW YORK, USA
- No.5 DINNER BY HESTON BLUMENTHAL LONDON, UK
- No.6 MUGARITZ SAN SEBASTIÁN, SPAIN
- No.7 D.O.M SÁO PAULO, BRAZIL
- No.8 ARZAK SAN SEBASTIÁN, SPAIN
- No.9 ALINEA CHICAGO, USA
- No.10 THE LEDBURY LONDON, UK
Only 2 Australian Restaurants made this years list but ex-patriate chef Brett Graham continues to shine. His restaurant, The Ledbury in London, has risen from position 13 last year to number 10 this year.
The 2 Aussie restaurants were:
- No.32 ATTICA MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
- No.60 QUAY SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA