Skope’s bottom mounted series of refrigerated cabinets are designed to fit into confined spaces. The easy to access refrigeration unit makes servicing and maintenance a breeze, and the hot air from the condenser unit is blown up the glass doors to reduce condensation.
You now have a great opportunity to SAVE money on buying the best. Currently Skope are having a runout sale on their aged inventory of Skope B600-2 standard model and the Skope B1200-2-LIT with illuminated sign panel. These cabinets are all new with the full 2 year warranty.
Take advantage of these great prices now. Only while stocks last!
- Operating temperature adjustable from +1deg;C to +4deg;C in 43deg;C ambient
- Consistent temperatures maintained by fan-forced ducted air flow
- Electronic controller with digital temperature display
- Exterior: galvanised steel (powder coated white) or natural finish stainless steel (excluding galvanised steel back and top)
- Interior: galvanised steel (powder coated white) or natural finish stainless steel
- Self-closing, double-glazed, toughened safety-glass doors with silver anodised aluminium frames and vertical full height ergonomic handles
- Easy plug-in, 10 Amp power supply (230-240V, 50Hz), via mains flex
- 5 adjustable plastic coated shelves as standard
- Energy efficient, interior vertical side lights
- Replaceable, long-life magnetic door gaskets
- Bottom mounted removable SKOPE Cyclone™ refrigeration system
- Insulation: 50mm thick, high density cyclo-isopentane polyurethane foam (CFC, HCFC & HFC free)
- R134a refrigerant (CFC & HCFC free)
- Optional 200mm high, illuminated sign panel, please specify when ordering
Generic Specifcations for B600-2 & B1200-2
- Stainless steel bottom spillage trays.
- Numbered shelf support strips to assist planogram setup.
- Fully removable motor cassette for easy servicing and transportation.
- EMS Advanced controller with fuzzy logic to ensure chiller learns to operate to maximum energy efficiency.
- High efficiency, high speed EC evaporator fan motor.
- High efficiency EC condenser fan motor, with a reverse function to reduce condenser cleaning frequency.
- Thermal expansion valve for optimised refrigerant fow control.
- Large highly efficient refrigerant heat exchangers.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for maintenance