Robatherm Hot Water Urns are stylishly finished and designed for commercial use. The Urns feature a unique mode selector switch that allows either variable or pre-set temperature control, providing ultimate flexibility and ease of use.
With the mode set to variable, the temperature can be controlled across a wide range via the graduated knob. Variable mode will suit those users who require warm or boiling water for their special application. Switching the mode selector to pre-set will fix the temperature at 95 °C, the optimal temperature for most applications involving tea and coffee.
Using pre-set mode offers a fast and easy setup, achieving consistent temperatures every time. Adjustment of the knob in pre-set mode has no effect on the temperature setting of the urn - it remains constant at nominal 95 °C. This prevents continuous boiling and excessive consumption of energy.
• Mode selector switch for either variable or pre-set 95 °C temperature control
• Available in 10, 20 or 30 litre sizes
• Stylish brushed finish stainless steel exterior
• High grade 304 stainless steel inner tank
• Long life concealed elements allowing easy cleaning inside the urn
• Double skinned tank construction for safe side temperatures, less than 50 °C
• Sturdy brass non-drip tap
• Twist-lock lid with steam vent
• Sight-glass with cup capacity graduations
• Boil dry protection
|MODEL ||CAPACITY* |
dia x h (mm)
|UDS10VP||50||2300||240 x 480|
|UDS20VP||120||2300||330 x 550|
|UDS30VP||160||2300||330 x 645|