Normally it is the Restaurant and Catering Association that is handing out or hosting industry awards so it was great to read that they have been awarded the Association of the Year 2020.
Restaurant & Catering Industry Association
Congratulations to the Restaurant & Catering Industry Association for being awarded the Association of the Year 2020.
From the very beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak, the RCA embarked on a programmed designed to help all their members by offering much needed solutions for hospitality businesses.
Their Coronavirus Information Hub is filled with relevant information covering all topics COVID related.
Other major achievements include
- • Writing a National Restaurant Industry COVIDSafe Plan, praised by Prime Minister Scott Morrison
- • Writing the COVIDSafe Industry Plans in Queensland
- • Launched a Coronavirus Hub on our website, which has had tens of thousands of visitors
- • Launched the first COVIDSafe Micro Credentials, mandated by both the Queensland and Victorian Governments
- • Successfully advocated for takeaway and delivery in all restaurant and café businesses through lockdowns
- • Argued successfully at the Fair Work Commission the Restaurant Industry Award temporary variations to allow greater flexibility for employers and employees
- • Executed the 2020 Awards for Excellence, to celebrate the Industry during these tough times
The RCA are now looking forward to another amazing year in 2021 and will be fighting hard for the hospitality industry so it not only survives, but thrives!
Make your business our next satisfied client
If you are looking to buy a restaurant equipment at the best price, then let us do the hard work and source the right product for your restaurant, cafe, takeaway or commercial kitchen.
Our goal at SCK is to sell you products that add value to your business.
We power your kitchen!