In this important webinar hosted by Ken Burgin from Silverchef talks with Andrew Briese, who has many years of experience as a chef and business manager. He's also a consultant & popular trainer with chefs & foodservice operators, showing them how to cut costs and increase productivity. Andrew shares honestly about problems and solutions, and there will be plenty of time for questions.
- • Best practice for food ordering, stock levels and stocktake
- • The good and the bad of food storage
- • Managing and reducing theft and waste
- • What sort of food cost percentages should a chef aim for?
- • Make or buy? Maximising quality and reducing costs
- • Best methods for recipe and menu costing
- • Better equipment to lower food & labour costs
- • What are the new skills that chefs need to develop?
- • Andrew Briese is founder and developer of the Australian kitchen management and cost-control system Cooking the Books.
Where & When
Thu, 1 Oct 2020
NSW, Vic, Qld, Tas: 2pm,
WA: 12 pm,
Can't make it?
Can't make it on the day? Register anyway - everyone will be sent the replay...
Make your business our next satisfied client
If you are looking to buy equipment for your cafe or restaurant at the best price, then let us do the hard work and source the right product for your restaurant, cafe, takeaway or commercial kitchen.
Our goal at SCK is to sell you products that add value to your business.
We power your kitchen!