We recently completed a fitout at the Pittwater Golf Centre for Pittwater Council.
Local supplier Fagor came to the party with some great deals on 3 under bench fridges and an under bench freezer, which included an extended warranty for added peace of mind.
Simply Stainless flat pack product was the ideal choice. Typically you should expect to save around 40% on the cost of custom stainless steel benching using the Simply Stainless range, which is a great result.
We engaged Stainash to provide and install stainless steel wall panelling in all work areas and to protect the open doorway. As always they did a highly professional job.
A very satisfied customer and we came in under budget.
Our fun Friday facebook post is
or maybe this?
Join the fun on our facebook page
Because we recognise that speed matters we set up Australia's first Rapid Response Call Centre. Our promise is that once we know what your requirements are, our focus will be in supplying you with that information, quotation or product, ASAP.
And our sales specialists are qualified chefs, we know what you do and how you want to work.
Great customer service is just the beginning!
Call us today on 1300 881119 or go to our catering equipment product page.
The mini series gives you the ability to install a professional combi-steamer oven in a confined space – with minimal energy consumption and maximum performance. With a width of only 51.5cm, it fits into any commercial kitchen.
Minimum space, maximum performance – that’s the ethos behind the Convotherm Mini range, a series designed to deliver incredible functionality while occupying an extremely compact footprint.
Now all mini range Convotherm combi oven’s come with an easyTouch control panel, three cooking programs (convection, super-heated steam and steam) and a Press&Go seal on the oven chamber door!
Anyone who has ever worked with a Convotherm combi-steamer oven knows how our pioneering catering equipment inspire better food preparation. "Your meal. Our mission." is our philosophy born out of our passion and commitment to provide the best combi-steamer oven solution that answer the varied needs of our customers.
The new Convotherm 4 range of combi-steamer ovens brings style into the professional commercial kitchen. From first glance, this oven combines world-class technology with user-friendly, ergonomic and hygienic design. All models share the same logical and intuitive system of operation: a real plus in the often hectic daily life of food service.
The new Convotherm4 combi oven design is ideal for "front-of-house cooking". Developed in strict adherence to the principle of "form follows function", clear aesthetics are combined with a new dimension in intuitive operation and straight forward servicing.
EasyDial is the new standard in manual operation. Thanks to the clever design of the easyDial controls you can quickly configure your own cooking profiles.
Anyone whohas ever worked with a Convotherm4 combi-steamer oven knows how our pioneering catering equipment inspire better food preparation. "Your meal. Our mission." is our philosophy born out of our passion and commitment to provide the best combi-steamer oven solution that answer the varied needs of our customers.
The new Convotherm4 range of combi-steamer ovens brings style into the professional commercial kitchen. From first glance, this oven combines world-class technology with user-friendly, ergonomic and hygienic design. All models share the same logical and intuitive system of operation: a real plus in the often hectic daily life of food service.
Our new combi-steamer ovens include 7 sizes of ovens, each with six different model options. The result is a combination of functional versatility and consistent design that is revolutionary in this product category.
The new standard in flexible, reliable cleaning
ConvoClean+ and ConvoClean have been developed to deliver maximum flexibility with minimum consumption. And strictly fully-automatic cleaning means you avoid any contact with chemicals. With a new range of operating functions and a single-measure dispensing option, these cleaning systems can satisfy absolutely every user profile.
Commercial kitchen equipment cooking results in focus
The legend lives on! The Advanced Closed System+ (ACS+) offers perfection in the 3rd generation. It delivers the ultimate in even cooking, with results always optimised to your requirements.
Convotherm4 – the user interface
Because we listen to you, the customer, the Convotherm4 4 range has been developed around your needs in the everyday busy commercial kitchen. The two control-panel designs – easyTouch and easyDial – give you the degree of control you need: from full automation to maximum customisation. The aim of both is to deliver the functions you need in a user-friendly design.
For creative chefs! Convotherm4 easyDial sets new standards in manual operation: all settings and extra functions can be selected and adjusted in one operating level and are visible at all times.
EasyDial is the new standard in manual operation. Thanks to the clever design of the easyDial controls you can quickly configure your own cooking profiles. All the functions are available in one level. You can see everything at a glance at all times – even from a distance – on the large brightly-lit digital display with the central Convotherm-Dial (C-Dial) controls.
The TriColor indicator ring indicates the current operating status:
yellow for "in preparation",
red for "in progress",
green for "ready".
ACS+ including perfectly harmonised extra functions:• Crisp&Tasty– 5 moisture removal settings
• Ground-breaking combi oven design, also ideal for front-of-house cooking
• ACS+: perfection in the third generation
• Space-saving footprint for a perfect fit in any kitchen, however small
• Doors with sure-shut function (table-top appliances only)
• HygienicCare: antibacterial surfaces in operating areas, door handles and recoil hand shower, the new concept that promotes food safety
• USB port integrated in the control panel
• The"made-in-Germany" seal of quality: our own demanding standard
Menumaster is a global leader and trusted name in commercial microwave ovens manufactured to the highest specifications. Offering a comprehensive range of commercial ovens including accelerated microwaves, convection and infra-red ovens that delivers speed with precise and even heat distribution. Menumaster products also offer strength and durability for year of dependable use - making it the oven of choice for food service outlets Australia wide.
Accelerated cooking combination ovens deliver on a variety of levels. They are more compact and more efficient than using a separate microwave and convection oven. They not only give you quicker cook times, they are designed for ideal browning, toasting and crisping, resulting in better food quality.
2 models JET514 & JET5192
The Menumaster JETWAVE JET514 accelerated cooking microwave & convection evenly and consistently bakes, browns and toasts food up to four times faster than traditional methods.
The Menumaster JETWAVE JET5192 accelerated cooking microwave & convection evenly and consistently bakes, browns and toasts food up to four times faster than traditional methods.
• Bakes 4 times faster than a conventional oven
Increased speed of service
Increased sales and profit
• 100 programmable menu items, 4 stage cooking and 11 microwave power levels
Provides easy "one-touch" cooking
Flexible high speed baking reduces training time, saves energy and provides consistent results
• EZCard Menu Management System
Updates menu programs in seconds
Eliminates programming mistakes for multiple locations
• Uses metal cookware
No special cookware needed
No added expense
• On demand cooking
Prepare food only when needed
Eliminate food waste
• Compact footprint
Accepts a 309 mm (12") pizza
Ideal for kitchens with minimal space and cafe setting
• 90° plus door opening with coated steel hinge
Safe and efficient in busy kitchens
Easy oven access and avoid spills
• Flexible cooking platform
Use any combination of microwave or convection
Easily offers a variety of menu items
• Front removable, cleanable air filter with reminder
Easy to maintain and clean
Extends oven life
• 1400 W
• Heats quickly, shortens cooking time
• 2700 W
• 65°-250°C temperature range
• Enhanced toasting and browning
• Country clubs
• Convenience stores
• Pubs and wine bars
A powerful combination oven that uses forced convection, microwave and infra-red radiant technology to provide super speed cooking and heating. Cooks up to 15 times faster than a conventional oven so you can turn tables faster, increase output and maximises sales and profits.
Stores up to 360 programmable menu items to provide an extensive menu option and easy to use 'One-touch' cooking provides ensure consistent result, every time.
The MXP522 also saves you money as it eliminates need for costly ventilation hood and uses less energy than conventional ovens.
• Cooks 15 times faster than a conventional oven
Turn tables faster, increase throughput
Maximizes sales and profits
• Ventless installation
No costly hood
Economical installation, no increased HVAC
• Up to 360 programmable menu items
3 menu levels
Expansive menu options
Expand and vary menu offerings for increased sales
• NEW! USB Port
Compatible with standard USB flash drives
Perfect programming solution for multiple locations
• Uses metal cookware
No special cookware needed
No added expense
• On demand cooking
Prepare fresh foods with great taste and texture
Cook food when it’s ordered
• Compact exterior, large interior
Uses less counter space than competitive ovens, accepts a 356mm (14") pizza
Improve kitchen flow and increase output
• Door uniquely opens below rack
Provides full access to the cavity
Easier and safer to load
• Flexible cooking platform
Use any combination of microwave, convection or infra-red radiant heat
Cooks a variety of menu items effortlessly
• Two cleanable air filters with a "clean filter" reminder
Removes easily and cleans in sink or dishmachine
Promotes proper oven operation
*Catalytic convertor filters grease and odors from the air. This product conforms to the Ventless Operation
• 2000 W
• 95°-270°C temperature range cooks a variety of items
• Better toasting and browning
• 2200 W
• Fast heating, reduces cooking time
• Dual feed heats foods evenly
Infra-red radiant• 3000 W • Enhances toasting, browning and crisping
• Skewered shrimp cook in 1:10
• Frozen 356 mm (14" ) pizza bakes in 2:30
• Convenience stores
• Quick service restaurants
• Hotel room service
Chefs around the world are already familiar with the performance, flexibility, and enduring prestige that comes with Garland’s Master Series.
Featuring a full compliment of range-top and range-base configurations, along with fryers, broilers, and more, the Master Series modular approach combines the convenience of custom kitchen design with proven, premium-quality components to deliver world-class functionality.
The Master-equipped kitchen is a cooking environment where efficiency and safety are optimized without compromising freedom of culinary expression. That freedom is what transforms food into art. With Garland, you’ll Master the Art of Cooking.
Master Series simply meets or beats your needs and expectations. Any time. Every time.
The control to boil, saute, simmer, fry, roast, bake, or broil with predicatable results for satisfying dining.
Searing heat when technique demands it, and high-output speed when great service is important.
Day in and day out, your staff will have the tools they need to serve up top-quality dishes without guesswork.
Master’s modular design allows you to put the right operation in the right place for optimized workflow.
With uncompromised durability in design and components, Master is always ready when the rush is on.
One construction-matched line of products that does it all. Convenient planning. Convenient operation.
Thoughtful, ergonomic design and stay-cool touch points minimize mishaps and fatique.
Lasting good looks with smooth surfaces and clean lines become the basis of your state-of-the-art kitchen.
1 Spectro-heat Tops
Spectro-heat tops help you target heat for greater control from rapid boil to simmer. Four stock pots can be accommodated at one time and can be maneuvered easily on the flat, even surface.
2 FDO Control and Piezo Spark Ignition
The FDO control allows you to achieve a consistent 150º holding temperature and a lowroasting capability at the turn of a dial. For easy start-ups, a piezo spark ignition system comes standard on all Master Series ovens.
3 Continuous Plate Rail
The deepest in the industry, the 7 1/2" continuous plate rail (up to 102" in length) has been engineered to provide a smooth, level work surface for even plating and less spillage when removing product from heat.
4 Two-piece Lift-off Sunfire Burners
Two-piece 35K (10.2 kW) lift-off Starfire burners are among the most powerful available. More heat means better technique and greater speed during high-demand periods.
5 Durable Tubular High Shelves
Tubular high shelves are contemporary in design and extremely strong and durable. Unlike closed-style shelves, they allow grease-laden vapors to escape, making cleaning easy.
6 Easy Cleaning Underneath
On multiple banked systems we’ve removed the double legs and casters between units for easier floor cleaning.
7 Cast-iron Oven Burner
A cast-iron oven burner at 40K BTUs (11.7kW) delivers powerful heat and lasts longer than traditional steel burners for increased performance and long-term reliability. Garland range-base ovens feature a natural, no-fan convection pattern for even browning.
Garland fryers feature an infra-red "jet" burner and stainless steel pot warranted for life. The centerline thermostat is accurate within 1° F.
9 Quick and Safe Wipe-down
With a minimum of exposed fasteners, (many pieces have none!), the entire series is designed for safe and easy wipe-down.
10 Maximum Flexibility
Adapt your design to the available space easily using available 12" wide and/or 17" wide "attachment" models. 12" models available with (2) 24k open burners, griddle, or equa-therm hot top. 17" models available with (2) 35k open burners, griddle, equa-therm hot top, spectroheat hot top, or char-broiler. Non-cooking "spreaders" are also available in different standard and custom sizes.
11 Grooved Griddle Option
For appetizing branding of grilled meats, fish, and vegetables..
12 Ergonomic Controls
Ergonomically designed control knobs are always "cool to the touch" and are recessed under the front rail, keeping them cool to the touch and out of way for protection against inadvertent mis-setting and bump-damage.
Charbroilers generate up to 90,000 BTUs of cooking power and are ideally suited for both production line and à la carte cooking.
Full-width cabinet with left-and-right-swing stainless steel doors gives you a large, convenient storage area.
15 Safe Handles
Broiling rack salamander and warming oven control handles are easy to grab and located in the "cool zone" for added operator safety.
16 Clean-line Oven Door Handles
Clean-line handles have been engineered to dissipate heat. They also feature solid ends for easier cleaning.
17 Quick Access
Hinged lower panel gives you quick access to internal components without tools.
High-Performance features that set the standard for heavy-duty cooking machines
The unique Garland Starfire burner is the standard by which other burners are measured, and it outperforms higher rated ring burners in precision, productivity, and fuel efficiency.
Its innovative design produces the most effective heat impingement pattern in the industry. This means less energy is used to transfer more heat.
For the quality a great steak or chop deserves with a consistently produced juicy, succulent flavour, texture and appearance, only infra-red broiling is good enough.
Invisible, infra-red rays create super heated energy that quickly sears the outside of the meat, sealing in natural juices, and leaving the interior at just the perfect degree of doneness.
But as new age menus evolve, the essence of delicious broiled food has grown to include poultry, seafood, and even vegetables, and requires flexibility and control.
Master Series charbroilers and salamanders have been designed for quick and efficient cooking operations suited for both production line and à la carte broiling.
Flexibility has been built in from the optional mounts, to the grill, to the fully adjustable grates that enable you to broil a wider variety of foods than ever before.
• Overfired broilers deliver potent heat and are offered with your choice of infrared or ceramic heating systems.
• For added convenience and flexibility, salamanders come with dual controls, located out of the "hot zone."
• Salamanders are available for range mount, wall mount or with an optional leg kit for countertop operation.
• A full selection of cheesemelters is also available.
• Choose between the optional diamond pattern for cooking delicate products or half round broad brand for other products.
• Finishing ovens are efficiently housed over burners to capture the lost heat.
• Standard durable stainless steel front with double-access doors for convenient access. Large chrome-plated, spring-loaded grids make loading and cleaning simple.
Infra-red broilers heat instantly (broiling within 2 minutes), and burn very efficiently. When compared to conventional broilers, studies show that fuel costs are reduced by up to 50%.
High performance fryers with instant temperature recovery provides your customers with less greasy, better-tasting products. The Master Series fryers are designed for high-volume use and quickly drive off water and steam to give fried foods a desired texture and enhanced appearance. Better-tasting, consistent results and increased shortening life are the Master Series advantages.
• The centerline thermostat is located in the center of the cooking area and monitors oil temperature in precise 1 degree increments.
• Multiple burner orifices with ceramic targets produce even heat, and Garland offers a life-time warranty on the fryer tank.
• Deep "cold zones" allow breathing and small food particles to settle without continuing to fry which extends shortening life.
• Open vat design is easy to clean, and a clean vat reduces flavour transfer from food to food and extends oil life.
Easy to clean
• Stays cleaner, longer – Tubular high shelves allow heat and grease-laden vapours to escape.
• Safe wipe-downs – Smooth, finished surfaces are free from welds, screwheads, and fasteners, for fast and safe wipe-downs after use.
• Easy cleaning between units – We’ve also eliminated double legs between units so it’s more convenient to clean.
• Plating made easier – The 7 1/2"-deep plate rail provides a smooth, level, and seam-free working area and efficient use of valuable prep time.
• Clean, contemporary visual lines – The design of the recessed knobs and controls compliments any kitchen while also providing easy access and reducing the risk of accidental damage.
• Various range-top configurations – By increasing flexibility, you can now choose to sauté on the front and use the back for bain-marie or simmering.
• Effective use of available space – All Master Series components can be used in single, multi-unit, and full battery configurations in sizes down to 12", to help you make the most of available kitchen space.
• International safety ratings – The Master Series is a world-class cooking system that meets international safety ratings with optional Sentry safety protection for all open burners.
• Monitored and controlled – Hi/Low valves monitor and control the lowest heat setting, preventing burners from going out under griddles.
• "Cool to the touch" – All handles have this feature and salamander controls are located out of the "hot zone," making the Master Series safer for you to use.
• Easy-to-grab door handles – Handles are finished with solid ends to reduce the chance of slippage from debris buildup.
Today, Chefs around the world are familiar with the performance, flexibility and enduring prestige that comes with Garland’s range of commercial cooking equipment.
With extra heavy duty, heavy duty and electric options, you can count on Garland to deliver a solution for any food service business.
Perfect choice for all purpose cooking!
The state-of-the-art Garland Heavy Duty Restaurant Series is a commercial range that has been engineered for unmatched performance and durability.
Garland’s exclusive cast-iron Starfire Pro® burners combine speed with precision with even heat distribution to improve efficiency and control. All of the burners in the range are made of cast-iron for better heat retention and lasting durability.
• Available in 600mm, 900mm, 1200mm and 1500mm widths
• Flame failure protection (all burners), spark ignition on all concealed burners (open top burners manual ignition)
• Large 692mm deep work top surface
• Stainless steel front and sides, stainless steel 127mm plate rail
• Stainless steel low profile backguard, 300mm section stamped driptrays with dimpled bottom
• 152mm adjustable stainless steel legs
• 15mm thick machine polished steel grill or hot top option standard to right hand side, can be specified to left hand side
• 27.4MJ 2 piece cast iron Starfire Pro® open top Burners
• Cast iron “H” oven burner - 33MJ for space saver oven & 40MJ for standard oven
• Space saver oven: 508W x 660D x 330H(mm)
• Standard oven: 667W x 660D x 330H(mm)
At 692mm deep, the Heavy Duty Restaurant Range has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry.
The new grate design allows pots to slide easily across the surface from burner to burner. Fits six by 300mm pots easily.
Garland’s exclusive two piece 27.4MJ Starfire Pro® Burner combines concentrated power with precise even heat for improved efficiency and heat control.
The fully porcelain interior, ribbed door and hearth and a 40MJ cast iron "H" Burner combine to generate and distribute heat faster and more evenly.
Garland’s chef oven is so large it holds standard full size sheet pans in either direction.
The Waldorf Bold series is sleek, seductive and sophisticated right down to the custom plinth mounting. All the performance and power you have come to expect from the Waldorf 800 series but with a sleek, new aesthetic twist. Customise the Waldorf Bold range with these configurable options.
Waldorf Bold delivers a new aesthetic approach enhancing the Waldorf 800 Series’ widely appreciated speed, power and efficiency.
When your kitchen needs to attract and enthrall, this range is sleek, seductive and sophisticated right down to the custom plinth mounting.
While they started with a dramatic black vitreous enamel finish, Waldorf Bold is also available in burgundy and chilli red to match the décor of even the finest commercial kitchens.
The new Waldorf Bold series of low back units delivers a seamless solution for the island suite kitchen. Create the layout you desire, mix and match tops and bottoms for your perfect results.
The Waldorf Bold commercial kitchen equipment products are finished in thick gauge 304 grade stainless steel. Fully framed doors incorporate a new robust hinging system. All their ranges are built on a full galvanized steel chassis construction. And the superb finishing that has become the hallmark of Waldorf products includes fully welded seams (including all bull-nose) and polished stainless steel surfaces.
Waldorf's 28MJ advanced performance open burners give full heat control across the entire spectrum, ensuring you'll never be short on performance when you really need it. Made from cast iron for long-term durability, they have a forged brass cap for consistency of flame spread. The non-clogging design ensures optimum burner operation. Robust gas controls are easy to use and designed to withstand the rigors of a busy commercial kitchen.
Need an oven to go under that griddle? A gas cooktop with storage underneath? Are you desperate for extra refrigeration? With a bigger range of tops and bottoms available as individual units, Waldorf Bold enables you to configure your kitchen just about any way you like.
Waldorf Bold is available as:
Ring Sydney Commercial Kitchens for pricing on the Waldorf Bold series.
Anvil’s Belgian style waffle baker is ideal for use in kitchens, coffee shops, outdoor markets and ice cream parlours
A commercial waffle maker is a professional cooking appliance used to make waffles. It usually consists of two hinged metal plates, molded to create the honeycomb pattern found on waffles. The iron is heated and batter is then poured between plates, which are then closed to bake the waffle.
Most modern waffle irons are self-contained tabletop electrical appliances, heated by an electric heating element controlled by an internal thermostat. The Anvil Waffle Bakers feature digital temperature display and programmable heat and time settings and the plates rotate through 180°.
Professional waffle makers are usually made of cast-iron. Many have a light that goes off when the iron is at the set temperature. Cast iron waffle makers are usually not teflon coated and require seasoning like a cast iron frying pan.
The most common shapes and thicknesses of modern waffle makers are often labeled as "traditional" or "classic". The Anvil models make a thicker "Belgian" style waffle.
• Ideal for kitchens, coffee shops, fast food outlets, outdoor markets and ice cream parlours
• 2 or 4 x 500W high power heating elements
• Programmable heat and time setting
• Stainless Steel construction
• Digital read out display
• Buzzer timer alarm
• 180°C rotating waffle plates
• Programmable heating and timing with audible timer alarm buzzer