Electrolux air-o-steam Touchline Combi Ovens blend tradition with the latest technology in order to satisfy the creativity and working requirements of today's professional kitchen and simplify the usage of the control panel.
The air-o-steam range offers a choice of different models available in two levels of operation, providing a high degree of automation as well as an extensive range of accessories. The air-o-steam combis are designed to form complete cook & chill systems when used with the air-o-chill blast chillers/freezers.
• Selection window with three cooking modes (Automatic, Manual and Programs), cleaning cycles and setting mode.
• Automatic mode: just select the family and food type and the oven will do the rest. Temperature, cooking climate and time are managed by the oven to achieve a perfect result, regardless of the food load. The automatic mode is ideal for less skilled operators.
• 3 Special automatic cycles:
- Low Temperature Cooking (LTC, automatic cycle): indicated for meat and fish, automatically selects the cooking parameters to achieve the lowest weight loss and the maximum quality.
- Reheating cycle: the best humidity conditions are managed to quickly reheat the products.
- Proofing cycle: thanks to the air-o-clima it’s possible to create a perfect ambient for proofing.
• Programs mode: recipes up to a maximum of 1000, 16-step cooking programs can be stored.
• Manual Mode: the traditional way of cooking by selecting the cooking cycle, temperature, time and advanced features.
• Automatic steam generator water draining with an automatic scale diagnosis system.
• Traditional cooking cycles:
a) Convection cycle (max. 300°C): ideal for products that should be cooked without humidity. Humidity generated by the food itself can be controlled by the air-o-clima function thanks to the Lambda sensor, for a natural cooking.
b) Steam cycle (max. 130°C): for products that can be cooked in water. It can be used as Low temperature Steam (25-99°C), Steam (100°C) or High temperature steam (100-130°C).
c) Combi cycle (max. 250°C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain a humidity-controlled cooking environment (thanks to the air-o-clima), reducing cooking times and food shrinkage.
• air-o-clima: measures physically the real humidity level inside the cooking chamber thanks to the Lambda Sensor and acts consequently according to the set value. This technology always guarantees the desired cooking climate regardless of the food load. With hot air cycles, air-o-clima also manages to exhaust the excess humidity generated by the food.
• air-o-flow: pumps fresh air from the outside through the bi-functional fan which pushes the air, that has been preheated in the meantime, into the cooking chamber, thus guaranteeing an even cooking process.
• air-o-clean: 4 different pre-set cycles to clean the cooking cell, according to the actual requirements. The cleaning system is built-in (no need for add-ons). Green functions available to save energy, water and rinse aid.
• Multi-sensor food probe: 6 sensors, 0.5°C accuracy.
• Guided descaling function guides operator during the boiler descaling phase (from "Setting" mode).
• Fan speeds: full, half speed (for delicate cooking such as for baking cakes) and pulse (pulse ventilation for baking and low temperature cooking).
• Low power cycle: for delicate cooking such as for baking cakes.
• Eco-delta: the temperature inside the cooking cell is higher than the temperature of the food itself and rises accordingly.
• MultiTimer: function that manages a sequence of different cooking cycles to improve flexibility and ensure perfect cooking results. Up to 14 timers can be set and an alarm warns the operator when cooking time is reached.
• Make-it-Mine feature allows the operator to personalize all main user interface in the "Setting" mode according to his needs.
• Quick cooling: useful when switching to a type of cooking that requires a lower temperature than the previous one. It works automatically and manually.
• Manual injection of water in the cell.
• Food Safe control: automatic monitoring and validation of the cooking process in accordance with HACCP standards, with regards to microbiological safety of process.
• HACCP management: it allows the recording of the cooking program according to H.A.C.C.P. standard (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
• USB connection.
• Stainless steel 304 throughout, with seamless joints in the cooking cell.
• Double thermo-glazed door equipped with drip pans to catch condensation and prevent drippings on the floor, for maximum security. Four holding positions allowing easier loading and unloading.
• Built-in retractable hand shower for countertop models.
• Halogen lighting in the cooking cell.
• IPX5 water protection.
• air-o-steam ovens meet IMQ safety requirements.