Posted by: Neil Willis
| Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Baron Professional has released there new range of combi ovens, with 3 levels of capability. Basic, S Version and X Version, which features a touch screen.
S VERSION CONTROL PANEL
What is New
• 99 programs and 4 cycles in automatic sequence can be programmed
• Dedicated button for managing 4 cycles with display LED
• Over 90 recipes tested and stored recipes (S version with probe). For those without a probe, only dedicated recipes are set
• Burner selling with direct access from control panel
• Button for direct access to the programs and recipes
• Multipoint probe
X VERSION Touch Screen CONTROL PANEL
What is New
• Programmable electronics with high visibility LED backlit touch screen
• Automatic ICS – Interactive Cooking System and EXTRA (over 370 recipes tested and saved)
• USB interface for software update, upload and download HACCP data. The new card allows what recipes shall be uploaded and what shall be downloaded
• AUTOMATIC EXTRA: Direct access to the temperature restore, maintenance, defrosting, multilayer, rising and pre-heating programs.
Posted by: Neil Willis
| Wednesday, December 04, 2013
Versatility and precision for restaurants and hotels.
Unox ChefTop™ is the ideal oven for professional chefs with varied needs in today’s contemporary restaurant.
The ChefTop™ fits every need with ease. Precision and functionality are combined in the UNOX technology to provide the chef with the ultimate control of the cooking process.
ChefTop™, thanks to UNOX’s exclusive technology, is a Combi oven with extraordinary abilities.
The 3, 5, 7 & 10 tray models are available in a Eco Power as well as the standard power model, saving you money on your power bills. Most sizes have a gas model available as well.
Whatever the workload, the revolutionary technology UNOX has developed in Series 5 ensures compliance to deadlines and impeccable cooking results.
Unox is a leading manufacturer of professional ovens. Easy, intuitive and versatile solutions, designed to be an effective and efficient support for any professional chef. Unox is committed in its research for performance and quality of cooking and baking.
Posted by: Neil Willis
| Thursday, November 28, 2013
From small gastronomy to the large Cooking Centre. There is a Baron B-Cooking Centre combination oven for every type of activity, for every type of restaurant, Function Centre, Hospital CPU or manufacturing.
For those who cook with creativity and fantasy and for those who have to guarantee food quality and quantity at the same time.
The range offers every alternative:
two ways to generate steam: with boiler system or direct injection;We supply the direct injection as it needs far less maintanence and used less energy. With no boiler to de scale. We also supply standard a Reverse osmosis water filter
2 heating systems: electric or gas
2 circuit boards systems: with electromechanical control or electronic
5 capacities: from 6 to 40 Every B-Cooking Centre oven, either small or large, has the same performance features and the same quality levels
The range of dimensions, so varied and complete, have been studied to offer every catering structure the ideal and most efficient system for its own dimensions of seating capacity and allows the possibility to use GN ½, GN 1/1, GN 2/1 grids and, with the appropriate additions, even 400X600 grids.
No matter what you want to cook, we give you the solutions. The Baron commercial food steamers are manufactured with two control panel versions:
Version S: Manual controls with electronic control, 99 programs and 4 cycles in automatic sequence can be programmed. Dedicated button for managing 4 cycles with display LED. Over 90 recipes tested and stored recipes (S version with probe). For those without a probe, only dedicated recipes are set.
Version X: Programmable electronics with high visibility LED backlit touch screen. Automatic ICS – Interactive Cooking System and EXTRA (over 370 recipes tested and saved). Alphanumeric display, Combiclima with automatic vent, diagnostics, six speed fan, autoreverse (distribution of the air in the chamber with automatic reversing of the fan direction), PLUS function, humidifier, lights. USB interface for software update, upload and download HACCP data.
Direct Steam: in the B-Cooking Centre oven the generation of steam is in the chamber, designed to improve the cooking quality and at the same time reduce energy consumption, can be used in mixed combination convection/ steam, for steam cooking only or it can be excluded for convection only cooking.
Combi Clima: the system, present on all B-Cooking Centre ovens, automatically controls and calibrates the humidity percentage according to the selected cooking method. To cook with quality and to restore temperature in previously prepared dishes, maintaining intact the features of the recipe.
The Probe: Constant relief sensitive points, the software manages the system by controlling the lowest temperature.
The computerised cleaning and sanification system, B-Washing System , present on all B-Cooking Centre ovens, is a practical and intelligent solution to reduce time dedicated to sanitisation: a computerised rotating injector is fixed in the cooking chamber and no other accessories are required; the injector sprays washing water and detergent, distributing them to every part of the chamber; the program can be activated at any moment of the day and without having to cool down the chamber or open the door; four cleaning modes: soft, for daily washing, medium for a more intense action, hard for difficult dirt and manual for special circumstances.
Posted by: Neil Willis
| Thursday, November 07, 2013
The new generation of Fagor ADVANCE combi ovens are designed to be the most technologically advanced range of combi ovens available on the market. ADVANCE ovens incorporate state of the art features in terms of technology and software and are easy to use thanks to their intuitive touch screen menu and their full range of applications for monitoring, maintenance, configuration and logging of cooking events.
As with Fagor's current range of ovens, the ADVANCE combi ovens will be available in three ranges: ADVANCE, ADVANCE PLUS, and ADVANCE CONCEPT. Each of these ranges will be available in five sizes and in gas and electric options so will offer each customer a solution which is fully suited to their space and specific requirements.<br><br>FAGOR Industrial provides high quality, European made, commercial catering equipment. Fagor offer a range of products for the catering and restaurant market. Cooking Equipment, dishwashers, combi ovens, refrigeration.
Posted by: Neil Willis
| Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Take advantage of these great End of Model Runout Specials on Fagor Combi Ovens. Due to the limited number of stock items available you will need to be quick.
Call SCK on 1300 881119 to confirm availability and your order. Payment in advance only at these prices.
Posted by: Neil Willis
| Friday, May 17, 2013
A new world of possibilities. After more than 50 years of innovation in large kitchens, we are still keeping abreast of the times and the ever-changing requirements of today’s kitchens are reflected in our current range of products.
The new generation of Fagor Advance combi ovens opens a new world of possibilities. In line with Fagor Industrial’s philosophy, these ovens have been designed to get the most out of professional kitchens, whatever the type or size of business.
This generation of combi ovens is available in three ranges: ADVANCE PLUS, ADVANCE and ADVANCE CONCEPT. Each of these ranges is available in five sizes and in gas and electric options to offer each customer a solution which is fully suited to their space and specific requirements.
Advance ovens are designed to be the most technologically advanced range of combi ovens available on the market and are made for professionals who do not want to sacrifice any functionality. They have the highest performance on the market, achieving a perfect balance between cooking quality, simplicity, efficiency and safety.
Advance ovens incorporate state of the art features in terms of technology and software and are easy to use thanks to their intuitive touch screen menu and their full range of applications for monitoring, maintenance, configuration and logging of cooking events. Above all, the Fagor Advance combi ovens are versatile, robust and designed to last.
Designed To Get The Most Out Of Kitchens
• Eco Steaming: continuous, independently generated steam for perfect cooking and healthy foods
• HA Control: constant temperature control for unequalled flavours and aromas
• EZ Sensor: the highest precision for optimum results and maximum accuracy
• Fagor Touch: all options at the touch of a finger via easy-to-clean, durable, glass-sealed touchscreens
• Fagor Combi OS: the operating system knows no bounds and offers multiple cooking programmes for even cooking, simultaneously in different trays
• Combi Clean: perfect hygiene and assured safety via the automatic cleaning system
Robust and Durable Ovens, Designed to Last
• Weld-free, seamless, hygienic cooking chamber to prevent dirt accumulating
• Ergonomic and robust door handle
• Robust and stable trolley for better manoeuvrability
• Reinforced double glass door to minimise heat loss
• High productivity in minimal space
• 100% stainless steel: ovens are built in austenitic stainless steel with the internal chamber made from AISI-304 for resistance and strength
• Removable gasket
• Hold-open door system
• Built in condensation tray (drip tray)
Multiple Applications, Simple and Intuitive
Designed to meet high expectations, the Advance combi ovens offer a range of features which incorporate the latest technology and software available.*
• USB connection allows easy uploading or downloading of cooking recipes and also enables documentation of HACCP data to meet the highest standards of food safety.
• Monitor app permanently monitors the system, noting if any part of the oven is not in perfect working condition.
• Maintenance app allows technicians to determine the working conditions and state of each component in the oven, saving time and effort in after-sales maintenance operations
• Configuration app gives technicians the possibility to adjust parameters for fan speed, type of gas, condensation time, water draining etc.
• Log file app automatically records cooking events in order to provide an audit trail for the oven’s activity
Efficient Technical Support
• Single-access maintenance point guarantees easy access to all hardware and circuitry components from one side of the oven
• Steam generator designed to make maintenance and technical support operations easy
• Operational parameters can be easily adjusted to suit local geographic conditions such as altitude and atmospheric pressure via the auto-calibration function
• Easy plug-and-play injector replacement system so ovens can be easily and safely modified to suit either natural gas or LPG
10 Reasons to Choose An Advance Oven
1. An oven for every professional need: whatever the need is, there is an Advance oven to suit
2. Easy to use: Advance ovens are simple. Features include self-explanatory, intuitive interfaces, ergonomic probes and door handles, automatic cleaning systems and touch-control
3. Excellent results, minimal losses: thanks to the power steam generator and the optimal temperature distribution via a chamber design with side fans, Advance ovens achieve excellent cooking results with minimal losses, greater juiciness, greater uniformity of heat distribution, consistent cooking and, above all, greater precision throughout the entire cooking process
4. Savings on maintenance: Advance ovens offer dozens of features to save time and money in after-sales operations, including a single-access point for maintenance, configuration app, maintenance app and auto-calibration function
5. Greater hygiene: fresh, pure water steam in Advance ovens is continually renewed and combustion occurs outside the cooking chamber. Food safety features include HACCP documentation, seamless rounded-edge cooking chambers, removable gaskets and precision probes
6. Improved work environment: the opening system, the probe with an ergonomic handle, the trolleys with greater manoeuvrability, the silent burners and the advanced self-cleaning systems all improve the safety and comfort of the work environment
7. Durability: the new generation Advance ovens incorporate advanced structural features such as ergonomic handles, double-glass doors and dual wheel castors and are robust ovens, designed to last
8. Greater productivity: small oven footprints make optimum use of space in professional kitchens
9. Energy efficiency: Fagor remains firmly committed to caring for the environment. Advance ovens have high efficiency burners which emit less CO and use resources efficiently
10. Value for money: Advance ovens offer market-leading features at value prices
Posted by: Neil Willis
| Friday, June 15, 2012The Whitefficiency idea
Rational see whitefficiency as a holistic approach, starting at the product development stage. They have worked together with universities to research innovative solutions aimed at minimising consumption of resources. With the Self Cooking Centre, a large proportion of the consumption of energy, water or time is eliminated in the first place through the use of perfectly tailored cooking processes.
There is a comprehensive network of demonstration kitchens with regular presentations that make it easy for customers to see the quality, possible applications, excellent cost/benefit analysis and ease of use, prior to purchasing.
Rational’s aim is that they do not simply make promises about the quality of their products. They also want to increase customer satisfaction every day.
With the RATIONAL SelfCooking Center® you can relax in the knowledge that the demanding daily kitchen routine is under control: you can bake, roast, steam, blanch, poach and much more, all in a single unit.
The RATIONAL SelfCooking Center® cooks up to 15 % faster than conventional Combi-Steamers, saving you both time and money.
Our SelfCooking Center® replaces or relegates to minimal floor space 40-50 % of all conventional cooking appliances such as hot air ovens, stoves, boiling pans, steamers and deep-fryers.
During every cooking process SelfCooking Control® automatically makes use of the full technical potential of the RATIONALSelfCooking Center® on your behalf. So you always get full value for your money.
SelfCookingControl® - 7 operating modes
Function - Automatic Mode in the 7 operating modes the automatic mode automatically detects product-specific requirements, the size of the food to be cooked and the load size. Cooking time, temperature and the ideal cooking cabinet climate are continuously adjusted to achieve the result you want. The remaining cooking time is displayed.
Steam between 30 °C and 130 °C
Hot air from 30 °C-300 °C
Combination of steam and hot air 30°C-300 °C
HiDensityControl® patented distribution of the energy in the cooking cabinet
Efficient LevelControl® ELC® Mixed loads with individual rack monitoring and load-specific time adjustment for every rack
• Cooking appliance for automatically cooking (Automatic mode) meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/ vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing®. With an intelligent system for optimising mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system.
• Hot-air steamer (combi-steamer mode) conforming to DIN 18866 for most of the cooking methods used in commercial kitchens for the optional use of steam and hot air, individually, in succession or in combination
• Detergent and care tabs (solid detergents) for optimum working safety
• HACCP data output and software update via integral USB port
• Safety temperature limiter for steam generator and hot air heating.
• VDE approved for unsupervised operation
• Maximum rack height 5 ¼ ft. (1.60 m) when original stand used
• Integral fan impeller brake
• Door handle with right/left and slam function
• Self-teaching operation, automatically adapts to actual usage
• MyDisplay – Self-configurable, user-specific operating display (images, text, etc)
• 8.5" TFT colour monitor and touch screen with self-explanatory symbols for ease of operation
• Application and user manuals can be called up on the unit display for the current action
Cleaning, care and operational safety
• Automatic cleaning and care system for cooking cabinet and steam generator works regardless of the mains pressure
• 7 cleaning stages for for unsupervised cleaning and care - even overnight
• Automatic cleaning and descaling of the steam generator
• Automatic cleaning prompt indicating the cleaning stage and volume of chemicals in relation to the level of soiling
• Soiling and care status are display on the monitor
• Diagnostic system with automatic service notices display
• Self test function for actively checking the unit's functions
• Core temperature probe with 6 measuring points and automatic error correction if incorrectly inserted and positioning aid for core temperature probe
• Climate management - humidity measured, set and regulated to one percent accuracy. Actual humidity in the cooking cabinet can be set and read on the control panel
• Individual programming of at least 350 cooking programms with up to 12 steps
• Humidification variable in 3 stages from 30 °C – 260 °C in hot air or combination
• Interface USB
• High-performance fresh steam generator with automatic descaling
• 5 air speeds, programmable
• Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
• Operation without a water softener and without additional descaling
• Cool down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
• Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
• Unit door with rear-ventilated double glass panel and hinged inner pane
• Removable, swivelling grid shelves (distance between rails 68 mm)
• Material inside and out DIN 1.4301 stainless steel
• Fixed waste water connection conforming to SVGW requirements is permitted
• Splash- and hose-proof to IPX 5
• Demand-related energy supply by means of modulating, low-noise high-performance blower burner system
• Lengthwise loading for accessories
• Separate solenoid valve for soft and hot water up to 30 °C
• 5 programmable proving stages
• Automatic pre-selected starting time with variable date and time Function - Automatic Mode
Rational Self Cooking Centres are available in gas & electric models.
Easy as... With a large colour touch screen and a simple, easy-to-use interface the new EasyToUCH system provides an incredible new level of functionality to the modern kitchen.
The system caters to all skill levels with a range of interactive options available. So business owners can be assured that quality can always be consistently maintained.
EasySystem – central control of the menu. There are an unlimited number of programs that can be set with the new EasyToUCH system. With this versatility comes control however – with pre-approved recipes regulated by a central user. Images can also be uploaded to the system – so easy associations can be made with certain meals and quality can be maintained. With simultaneous cooking different products can also be cooked at the same time without flavour transfer.
EasyService – the best service and control. The system offers automatic diagnostic capabilities and a clear display of any potential errors, preventing unnecessary service costs and providing consistent safety through automatic HACCP logging of all cooking processes.
EasyEco – save energy, save money. According to the current DIN 18873-1 standard the new Convotherm Eco-cooking system saves up to 25% energy. Incredibly energy-efficient, Ecocooking is suitable for all products that take a long time to cook (such as joints, roast beef, meat loaf and larger roasting items). Switching from Eco-cooking to convection and superheated steam methods can be done at any time. So how does it work? Due to Convotherm’s outstanding heat retention via the Advanced Closed system the oven utilises the residual heat captured within the cooking chamber for an extended period. Apart from saving energy there is also a significant increase in quality – the meat is much more tender and retains far more moisture.
The Convotherm EasyToUCH Combi Ovens are available with both gas & electric models
Subscribe to receive our regular monthly email newsletter.
Keeping you in touch with the hospitality industry. The monthly newsletter is full of great tips and/or articles for the hospitality industry, links to our monthly specials and includes a schedule of any upcoming trade shows and events.