Posted by: Neil Willis
| Friday, June 10, 2011
The Goldstein 800 PF Series Performance Char Broilers are part of the modular family of Goldstein Equipment.
With the Performer Range you get precision control and efficient distribution of oven temperatures. Instant top heat whether open top burners, griddle plates or hot top sections are selected.
Scientifically engineered construction will be found in all series of the Performer Range, single or double oven models, including the modular units required for your own particular style of operaiton. They are available with solid even heat trivets that are interchangeable with open burner trivets.
The Radiant Char Broiler RB series have specially designed reversible cast iron grates to enable the cooking of fish on one side or meat products on the other side. A scientifically designed trough ensures optimum flaring. Flame failure is standard on all Goldstein Char Broilers.
Other features for the char broilers include:
Positive grease and flame control
Adjustable griddle top angle
Heavy duty radiants generate more heat
Economic and simple to use
GOLDSTEIN Radiant Gas Char Broiler RBA-12
GOLDSTEIN Radiant Gas Char Broiler RBA-24
GOLDSTEIN Radiant Gas Char Broiler RBA-36
GOLDSTEIN Radiant Gas Char Broiler RBA-48
PF Series Specifications:
- Proudly Australian made.
- All welded frame of heavy steel for rigidity and permanen alignment.
- Construction is 1.6mm steel, including all linings.
- Oven bottoms are 2mm steel with raised sides and back to catch spillovers. A 2mm steel baffle protects oven bottoms from direct burner flame.
- Oven interior is completely porcelain enamelled, easy to clean, prevents rusting, Gastronorm sized.
- Flame failure to 20mm griddle plate standard equipment with efficient H-type cast iron burners.
- Large capacity, fully insulated and sealed ovens designed for even distribution of heat. Ovens are ample in size for large baking and roasting pans.
- Satellite cast iron open top burners evenly and efficiently distribute heat at 26Mj each.
- Heavy duty cast iron burners each rated at 32Mj per hour.
- Thermostats are located out of the heat zone for accurate temperatures.
- 100% automatic oven safety pilots are standard equipment for positive oven lighting.
- Spring balanced oven doorconstruction for trouble free operation.
- 2 chrome plated oven racks are supplied as standard. Non tilting with rear plate guard.
- Oven base is easily removable for cleaning.
- Rear gas or bottom entry connections are standard.
- Optional extra flame failure open burners.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.