Posted by: Neil Willis
A new world of possibilities. After more than 50 years of innovation in large kitchens, we are still keeping abreast of the times and the ever-changing requirements of today’s kitchens are reflected in our current range of products.
The new generation of Fagor Advance combi ovens opens a new world of possibilities. In line with Fagor Industrial’s philosophy, these ovens have been designed to get the most out of professional kitchens, whatever the type or size of business.
This generation of combi ovens is available in three ranges: ADVANCE PLUS, ADVANCE and ADVANCE CONCEPT. Each of these ranges is available in five sizes and in gas and electric options to offer each customer a solution which is fully suited to their space and specific requirements.
Advance ovens are designed to be the most technologically advanced range of combi ovens available on the market and are made for professionals who do not want to sacrifice any functionality. They have the highest performance on the market, achieving a perfect balance between cooking quality, simplicity, efficiency and safety.
Advance ovens incorporate state of the art features in terms of technology and software and are easy to use thanks to their intuitive touch screen menu and their full range of applications for monitoring, maintenance, configuration and logging of cooking events. Above all, the Fagor Advance combi ovens are versatile, robust and designed to last.
Designed To Get The Most Out Of Kitchens
• Eco Steaming: continuous, independently generated steam for perfect cooking and healthy foods
• HA Control: constant temperature control for unequalled flavours and aromas
• EZ Sensor: the highest precision for optimum results and maximum accuracy
• Fagor Touch: all options at the touch of a finger via easy-to-clean, durable, glass-sealed touchscreens
• Fagor Combi OS: the operating system knows no bounds and offers multiple cooking programmes for even cooking, simultaneously in different trays
• Combi Clean: perfect hygiene and assured safety via the automatic cleaning system
Robust and Durable Ovens, Designed to Last
• Weld-free, seamless, hygienic cooking chamber to prevent dirt accumulating
• Ergonomic and robust door handle
• Robust and stable trolley for better manoeuvrability
• Reinforced double glass door to minimise heat loss
• High productivity in minimal space
• 100% stainless steel: ovens are built in austenitic stainless steel with the internal chamber made from AISI-304 for resistance and strength
• Removable gasket
• Hold-open door system
• Built in condensation tray (drip tray)
Multiple Applications, Simple and Intuitive
Designed to meet high expectations, the Advance combi ovens offer a range of features which incorporate the latest technology and software available.*
• USB connection allows easy uploading or downloading of cooking recipes and also enables documentation of HACCP data to meet the highest standards of food safety.
• Monitor app permanently monitors the system, noting if any part of the oven is not in perfect working condition.
• Maintenance app allows technicians to determine the working conditions and state of each component in the oven, saving time and effort in after-sales maintenance operations
• Configuration app gives technicians the possibility to adjust parameters for fan speed, type of gas, condensation time, water draining etc.
• Log file app automatically records cooking events in order to provide an audit trail for the oven’s activity
Efficient Technical Support
• Single-access maintenance point guarantees easy access to all hardware and circuitry components from one side of the oven
• Steam generator designed to make maintenance and technical support operations easy
• Operational parameters can be easily adjusted to suit local geographic conditions such as altitude and atmospheric pressure via the auto-calibration function
• Easy plug-and-play injector replacement system so ovens can be easily and safely modified to suit either natural gas or LPG
10 Reasons to Choose An Advance Oven
1. An oven for every professional need: whatever the need is, there is an Advance oven to suit
2. Easy to use: Advance ovens are simple. Features include self-explanatory, intuitive interfaces, ergonomic probes and door handles, automatic cleaning systems and touch-control
3. Excellent results, minimal losses: thanks to the power steam generator and the optimal temperature distribution via a chamber design with side fans, Advance ovens achieve excellent cooking results with minimal losses, greater juiciness, greater uniformity of heat distribution, consistent cooking and, above all, greater precision throughout the entire cooking process
4. Savings on maintenance: Advance ovens offer dozens of features to save time and money in after-sales operations, including a single-access point for maintenance, configuration app, maintenance app and auto-calibration function
5. Greater hygiene: fresh, pure water steam in Advance ovens is continually renewed and combustion occurs outside the cooking chamber. Food safety features include HACCP documentation, seamless rounded-edge cooking chambers, removable gaskets and precision probes
6. Improved work environment: the opening system, the probe with an ergonomic handle, the trolleys with greater manoeuvrability, the silent burners and the advanced self-cleaning systems all improve the safety and comfort of the work environment
7. Durability: the new generation Advance ovens incorporate advanced structural features such as ergonomic handles, double-glass doors and dual wheel castors and are robust ovens, designed to last
8. Greater productivity: small oven footprints make optimum use of space in professional kitchens
9. Energy efficiency: Fagor remains firmly committed to caring for the environment. Advance ovens have high efficiency burners which emit less CO and use resources efficiently
10. Value for money: Advance ovens offer market-leading features at value prices
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
Posted by: Neil Willis
Fagor proudly presents its new ADVANCE Series of Glass Washers
These dishwashers are unique thanks to their modern lines and finishes, and their electronic operation.
The ADVANCE Series operates electronically for greater ease of use and more intuitive functions.
Thanks to the digital display, the user can see the water temperature during all wash stages, including rinsing and washing.
The ADVANCE series also feature an error and malfunction diagnostic system.
All Fagor ADVANCE Series dishwashers include a drain pump and drain programme as standard.
All the machines included in this range are also equipped with an anti-return protection system as standard. This prevents wastewater from returning to the hydraulic net, guarenteeing maximum hygience during all processes.
These dishwashers also include a thermostop function that guarantees a minimum rinsing water temperature of 85ºC (the minimum temperature that prevents bacterial growth).
Other features of the ADVANCE Series include:
Advance Series Design and Electronic Technology
- Double rotating wash and rinse systems, above and below.
- Rounded tank for easy cleaning and draining.
- Heating elements in tank and boiler.
- Thermostatic temperature control: washing at 60ºC and rinsing at 90ºC.
- Security thermostats.
- Security switch on door or hood.
- Equipped with rinse dispenser.
Fagor Industrial has developed a new line of Dishwashers, the ADVANCE series. These machines have modern designs and finishes, and their electronic technology makes them easy to use and intuitive.
The ADVANCE series offers glass washers, front loading undercounter dishwashers and pass-through dishwashers.
Advance Series Performance
• Electronic technology makes this line of machines easy to use and intuitive.
• The digital screen displays the water temperature at all times, both during rinsing and washing cycles.
• The ADVANCE machines incorporate a self-diagnostic system for errors and breakdowns, a very important benefit for users and technicians.
• All machines from this line are fitted with a non- return system preventing wash and rinse water returning to the drum, ensuring a more hygienic and efficient process.
• Fagor’s research into water conservation has resulted in machines that use 25% less than most other commercial brands.
• All machines from this line have rounded tanks for easy cleaning and draining.
• The dishwashers also include a thermo stop function to guarantee a minimum rinsing temperature of 85ºC (under this temperature, bacteria may reproduce).
Fagor Australasia is part of the MCC Group, one of the largest corporations in Europe with a presence in more than 90 countries throughout the world. For 50 years, Fagor has been focused on meeting the equipment needs of restaurants, hotels and commercial kitchens.
Fagor represents high quality, European made, commercial catering equipment. Fagor offers you ONE BRAND, 1 SOLUTION: we offer an integrated sales and support service with all servicing carried out by established local specialists. With its head office and warehouse based in Sydney and sales offices in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth, Fagor Australasia is a fully supported extension of the Fagor Industrial factories.
Fagor is an internationally prestigious brand.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.