In the three years since we have opened our restaurant we have found Neil's knowledge and experience to be very helpful. Like the advice he gives, his electronic book is well written, easy to read, and provides useful information on how to improve your performance and get the best out of your restaurant. Thank you Neil!
Beaches Restaurant, Bondi Beach.
|Question:||How do I order online?|
|Answer:||1. Just select (click) ‘Shop’ or use the ‘Search Bar’ to look for a particular category or item.
2. Select (click) type of equipment required (example: Dishwashers)
3. You will see a range of products listed under your chosen category. When you have found the item you are looking for, select the quantity of machines you wish to purchase by typing the number in the special quantity box.
4. Select the model you wish to buy and click the button if you wish to buy any other equipment or the button if you are just purchasing the one piece of equipment.
If you have clicked the button then once you have finished selecting all your equipment click on the View Cart link at the top right of the page. You are now on the same page as when you have clicked the button.
5. Select the shipping option from the drop down box. There is only one option per product and it starts with an 'S'. For example
Then after checking to make sure everything is correct click Check Out.
6. You can also view your order at any time from anywhere in the site by clicking ‘View Cart’.
7. Complete all your personal details, business name, delivery address information and credit card details.
8. You can exit the checkout at any point during secure order processing. You can check your shipping and billing charges without any commitment to purchase. Your order will not be placed until you have entered your credit card details and you have clicked on the 'Submit' button.
9. When you are ready to send your order, click 'Submit'.
|Back to FAQs|