I just wanted to thank you and Neil for all your help in sourcing our kitchen equipment. The kitchen looks great.
Catering General Manager
Vanilla Blue Catering Pty Ltd
|Question:||What about deliveries?|
|Answer:||All deliveries are made on the following basis:
1. All deliveries are made to kerbside (or dock) of delivery Address in the metropolitan area of Sydney, only. The purchaser acknowledges that it is their responsibility to provide labour and equipment to unload and position the goods on site at the purchasers expense.
2. For deliveries outside the metropolitan areas listed, all transport is at the purchasers expense and must be organised through Sydney Commercial Kitchens prior to shipping. It is possible to organise your own shipping.
3. Transport costs, where applicable, are included in the order form.
4. Insurance for goods in transit is not included in the purchase price. If insurance is required by the purchaser, it must be arranged by the purchaser either direct with the carrier or their insurance agent.
5. Purchase price does not include unpacking, placement or positioning of equipment or connection to services or removal of rubbish and packing crates.
6. Delivery costs as set out in the shopping cart are for standard deliveries within the Sydney Metro area. Non-standard deliveries may incur additional costs.
|Back to FAQs|