When it comes to serving large quantities of toasted bread, crumpets or muffins in a hurry, Roband conveyor toasters are the answer.
With the capacity to toast up to 500 slices per hour, this toaster can handle the heaviest demands.
Add the convenience of the front load/front return feature and you have an unbeatable combination.
* Adjustable front or rear exit chute
* Cover for speed controller
* Select top or bottom element or both elements
* Easily removable crump tray and reflector
There are 2 models
* 10 amp and up to 300 slices per hour
* 15 amp and up to 500 slices per hour
* Ideal for toasting large volumes of bread, crumpets or muffins
* Stainless steel body
* Selectable heat source top or bottom or both together
* Front entry, adjustable front return or pass through exit chute
* Variable electronic conveyor speed control
* Easy-clean crumb tray and reflector
* Dura-Life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
* Cover for speed controller switch
* 45 mm clearance at entry point Tweet
Posted by: Neil Willis
The new Fagor 700 series cooking line has a modern appearance with improved ergonomics and hygiene features.
Stainless steel chimney vents are fully removable for ease of cleaning
Ovens are made of stainless steel, with a cast iron flame diffuser for better heat distribution
Integrated fat collectors on fry-tops and charcoal grills. More powerful 29 MJ burners and Angled control panels for easy access to controls
Heavy duty solid stainless steel handles and their trademark seamless front
The Fagor 700 series is available in both gas & electric and includes
Burner tops, Fry tops & Charcoal Grills
Ranges, Deep fat fryers & Pasta cookers
Bratt pans & Steam kettles complete the range
Buy your Fagor 700 series cooking equipment from Sydney Commercial Kitchens today Tweet
Roband Countertop deep fryers for frying at its simplest! With all the power and efficiency of
the larger models, your Roband countertop fryer will provide high performance
while freeing up valuable countertop space.
The latest addition to the Roband range sets the benchmark for commercial contact grills. The versatile unit rapidly toasts sandwiches, panini’s and focaccias.
With elements embedded directly into smooth, high pressure die-cast aluminium plates, the cooking surface produces an even, extremely efficient heat transfer ensuring food is cooked rapidly with even colouration.
The Roband Grill Station also features:
* Precise thermostat for controlling cooking temperature
* The ability to switch between top and bottom plate operation or bottom plate only operation
* A counter-balanced top plate and an arched handle
* Easy one-handed loading and unloading of food
* The top plate props open for easy access
* High splashguard with top plate always positioned over bottom plate ensuring grease and crumbs fall onto the bottom plate
* A removable front positioned grease collection box collects grease and crumbs
* Smooth top & bottom hot plates with optional ribbed top plate and non-stick coating.
The Roband Grill Station is truly a must-have for cafes, takeaways, sandwich shops or anywhere that toasting and/or grilling is required. Buy your Roband Grill Station from Sydney Commercial Kitchens today!
Used for a variety of product preparation, from grilled food to open melts and toasted sandwiches, these machines optimise infra-red output to maximise speed and efficiency.
* Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
* An Energy regulator control
* Brushed stainless steel finish for easy cleaning of external surface
* Top and bottom or top only heat selection
* Easy-clean removable crumb tray & reflector
* 5 minute timer with warning bell
* Multiple rack positions
* Removable rack runners for easy cleaning
View our Youtube video on the Roband Grill Max Toasters and then buy your Roband Grill Max from Sydney Commercial Kitchens today
* SKOPE enjoys a global reputation for producing the best performing and highest quality refrigeration products in the market. They are a market leader in Australia.
* SKOPE DISPLAY FRIDGES – consist of the SK, SK-3, TME & the B series. They offer a choice of top or bottom mounted motors to suit your application.
* The stylish SKOPE Gen 3 series cabinets maximise the latest technology to deliver greater performance, efficiency and reliability. The SK-3 series will enhance any product display while delivering power savings of up to 50 percent.
* The Skope SK series is a popular and dependable range of cabinets that has gained an enviable reputation for offering performance and reliability
* Skope TME series Fridges & Freezers are the single biggest selling multi purpose storage cabinet in Australia. Increase your refrigeration capacity without spending a fortune.
* The Skope bottom mounted B series is designed to fit into confined spaces. The easy to access refrigeration unit makes servicing and maintenance a breeze.
* Invest in quality for your business and back it with Skope’s comprehensive extended warranty program for complete peace of mind. There is an affordable 3rd year warranty available.
* Buy your Skope fridges & Freezers from Sydney Commercial Kitchens today
The Waldorf 800 Series continues the tradition of bulletproof performance and dependability with a range of European inspired equipment that redefines how the ultimate kitchen should be.
An expanded range of equipment, with more features and creative possibilities. Cleaner lines and consistency in fit together to create an almost seamless workspace. use of space, while easily accommodating the advanced more combinations, means more options and unlimited modular design across the entire range enable units to The industry preferred 800mm depth ensures efficient performance features that define the 800 Series.
The advanced performance made possible by the open burner design of the 800 Series gives the workhorse in your kitchen serious power to burn. The 28MJ burners allow precise heat adjustment across the entire spectrum (from high to low heat/ simmer), providing just the right amount of heat, whatever the cooking task. Constructed from heavy-duty cast iron, with a forged brass cap for even flame spread, the non-clogging burner design ensures that continuous performance is never compromised.
The new Waldorf 800 Series low back units deliver a seamless solution for the island suite kitchen. Create the layout you desire, mix and match tops and bottoms for your perfect result.
On its own, or as part of a whole cooking line, every unit in the 800 Series is designed to look fantastic. The same design philosophy has been applied across all units to create a streamlined, consistent appearance, and increase the amount of useable work surface. Continuous workspaces make transferring pots and pans between units much easier.
Robust as always.
All 800 Series units are finished in thick gauge 304 grade stainless steel. Fully framed doors incorporate a new robust hinging system. All our ranges are built on a full galvanized steel chassis construction. And the superb finishing that has become the hallmark of Waldorf products includes fully welded seams (including all bullnoses) and polished stainless steel surfaces.
More of everything means more flexibility.
With an expanded range of products and features, the 800 Series can be configured to suit virtually any application.
New products include:
• Low back height option on all units, ideal for island suite applications
• 900mm 4 burner Cooktops - available with leg stand, cabinet base or refrigerated base
• 450mm 2 burner Cooktops - leg stand or cabinet base
• 900mm 4 burner Ranges - gas or electric, static or convection ovens
• 450mm electric Pasta Cooker - 7kW or 10.5kW options
• 450 and 900mm Induction Cooktops available with cabinet base
• Adjustable electric Salamander
• Refrigerated bases in 900 and 1200mm
• Open cabinet bases in 450, 600, 900 or 1200mm
• Modular stainless steel preparation benches in 450, 600, and 900mm
Gas and electric Cooktops, Target Tops and Griddles can be ordered in the following options:
• Bench mounted
• Leg stand with shelf
• Cabinet with optional racking
More power to cook.
Waldorf’s 28MJ advanced performance open burners give full heat control across the entire spectrum (from High to Low Heat/ Simmer), ensuring you’ll never be short on performance when you really need it. Made from cast iron for long-term durability, they have a forged brass cap for consistency of flame spread. Non-clogging design ensures optimum burner operation. Flame failure protection is fitted as standard with burner pilots optional. Robust gas controls are easy to use and designed to withstand the rigours of a busy commercial kitchen.
How do you like your griddle?
Waldorf Cooktop griddle sections can now be fitted anywhere within your Gas Cooktop layout. They are available in 300, 600 and 900mm sections, with smooth or ribbed surfaces, or a mixture of both.
Heavy-duty pot supports.
Heavyweight iron castings and full vitreous enamel finish add extra durability to the 800 Series. Levelled tops allow easy movement of pans between burners, while extended pot support fingers provide greater stability for small pan use.
Here comes the chill factor.
The addition of refrigeration units to the 800 Series range means food can be contained and cooked in one place. Cooktops, Griddles and Target Tops can be matched with 900 or 1200mm gastronorm refrigeration bases, available in a range of door/drawer combinations. All units accept 1/1 gastronorm sizing. Waldorf refrigeration units are rated for tropical temperatures up to 40°C and have a holding temperature of -2 to + 8°C. A digital temperature control and an automatic defrosting and condensate heater are standard on all units.
Simmer plates spread the heat.
A solid top simmer plate distributes heat evenly and provides excellent heat retention. It sits at the same level and is easily interchangeable with pot supports on all 800 Series Gas Cooktops.
Cleaning made easier.
The 800 Series range is designed for labour saving, easy cleaning. Rounded corners, internal and external edges enable easier wipe down and hygiene control. Streamlined surfaces make for effortless wiping down of a whole cooking line. Service while you cook. The 800 Series design allows full service and maintenance to be carried out while units are installed within the cooking line. This minimises the need to shut down a whole line to service one unit.
All Moffat technology is both a product of its environment and a product for the environment. That means that whether the design, development or construction stage every detail is checked to ensure that our equipment is as energy efficient and earth-friendly as possible. We will continue to use every tool at our disposal to work towards reducing environmental impact even further. This way our products can be enjoyed by not just those who use them, but everyone.
Subscribe to receive our regular monthly email newsletter.
Keeping you in touch with the hospitality industry. The monthly newsletter is full of great tips and/or articles for the hospitality industry, links to our monthly specials and includes a schedule of any upcoming trade shows and events.